Saturday, August 13, 2011

Jeff Decker - Slant Artist - Club Cuts

Here are some of the "Club Cuts" from Jeff Decker's collection that he brought up to Sturgis for the Micheal Lichter presents Jeff Decker-Slant Artist show. I told myself I would never go to Sturgis... because of the shit that goes on there that I'm the opposite of interested in...but, since I was invited to be in Jeff's art show I had to see what Sturgis was all about... It was about what I thought it would be...middle aged mayhem. Seemed like most everybody had their biker costumes on. All those costumes came from somewhere,though, and Jeff's collection of club cuts is really great example of where it stems from. These denim vests are amazing to look at but Jeff has a way to make them come alive when he tells the stories that came with each of these club vests.






















3 comments:

  1. Nice to see our cut. Nice to see one of the originals kept framed forever frozen in time.

    Gaz
    England Chapter President
    HFFH

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WAS PRESIDENT AND FOUNDER OF THE STONED RIDERS M/C OUT OF SANTA MARIA I DESIGNED THAT PATCH AND WAS WONDERING WHERE YOU GOT IT?

    ReplyDelete